The new EB3A from Bluetti is a power performant device with incredible quality of life features that’s all wrapped up in a compact package weighing less than 5KG.
With a huge 600W output you’ll be able to power lights, fans, speakers and other medium appliances with ease, and with the USBs and wireless charging pads, you can easily keep your phone topped up as well.
The EB3A Solar Generator can handle up to 200W of solar input, which is just one of the six ways this device can be charged.
When plugged into the AC mains you have the option to charge up at 268W or combine this with solar input for a fast charge of 430W, reducing the standard charge time from 2 hours down to just 75 minutes.
Furthermore whenever you’re charging the EB3A from the mains you’ll also enable the built in UPS back-up.
This means you can run your loads directly from the grid whenever the mains charger is connected, then should the grid fail the EB3A will automatically switch to consuming battery power to continue powering your loads. This is great for keeping wi-fi or security cameras backed up in the event of a power cut!
You can even take this on the go with you and recharge from your vehicle! (120W @ 12V / 240W @ 24V) meaning you can get the EB3A from 0 – 100% In 2~3 hours of driving.
It also has a built in LED light that will keep you out of the dark on camping trips and provide some portable illumination in a pinch.
Plus you can manage and monitor your powerpack’s usage on your smartphone through the Bluetti App.
All these high-end features in a cost effective and friendly device make the EB3A an sensational entry-point into the world of portable power, and is sure to prove its usefulness time and time again.
- Compact and powerful 600W Inverter for medium scale appliances
- Exceptionally high quality Lithium-ion (LiFePo4) with a 268 Watt Hour (Wh) capacity
- Automatic UPS back-up with Inverter bypass allowing you to run large loads whenever connected to grid
- Simple operation using 3 buttons (AC / DC / Led Light)
- Smart control and monitoring via the BLUETTI App
- Recharges 80% in 40 minutes (Dual AC / Solar + AC)
- 8 Outlets for all your needs
- Wireless charging pad
- Type C output – 100W output with built in power delivery to power laptop and other USB C enabled devices
- Quick and easy recharging in 6 ways – supplied with both AC charging and solar charging cables
- Recharge in-vehicle from 12V / 24V cigarette socket.
- Solar charging up to 200W for a full recharge in 2 hours
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports for mobile charging and powering USB power devices
- Built in multi safety protection – 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperature and error code reporting
AC Output (Inverter) : 230V 13A Pure Sine Wave via UK socket
AC Output Power Continuous (Inverter) : 600W Total
AC Output Surge: 1200W
AC charging (Standard Mode): 230V 268W (Charging time 1.5~2 Hours)
AC Charging (Turbo Mode with T200): 350W (Charging time 1.3~1.8 Hours)
DC Car Input: 12V / 24V (Charging time 3.2~3.7 Hours / 1.9~2.0)
Fast Dual Charging (AC+Solar): 430W Max (Charging time 1.2~1.7 Hours)
Fast Dual Charging (Dual AC): 430W with optional Bluetti T200S Mains Adapter (not included, please call for more info)
Solar Input : 200w Max. Max PV current 15A
(Charging time 2 hours in optimal conditions)
MPPT Solar Controller : 12-28VDC / 8.5A Max Current
Regulated DC Ports: 1x Car Port, 2x DC 5521 ([email protected] Shared)
USB 2.0: 2x 5V @ 3A
USB Type-C output : 1x 100W Max
Wireless Charging Pad : 1x 15W
Battery Type: LiFePO4 (2500-3000 Cycles)
Battery Capacity : 22.3V @ 12Ah (268 Watt Hour)
Operating temperature range : Charging 0 to 40℃/ Discharging -20 to 40℃
Dimensions : 255 x 180 x 183mm
Weight : 4.6Kg
Accessories: AC Charging Cable, Solar Charging Cable,
Warranty : 2 year
UL Standard, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65
- Off grid and remote power generation when used with solar array
- Automatic UPS back-up ideal for emergency loads like wi-fi routers
- Glamping tents for laptop and phone charging
- Market stalls to power lights
- Exhibition stands to power lights, laptop payment machine
- Power tool charging/ small grinders in mobile applications
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Back up and emergency power during power outage
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers
- Service engineers
- Generator replacement in noise sensitive areas