Exclusive to PPT, the Powerpack Pro Series- designed for professional, commercial and industrial applications.
This new range of stand-alone, highly portable and ruggedised power packs offer four different power outputs and four different battery capacities.
Designed using a high quality 48V based lithium ferrous phosphate battery solution (LiFePO4), the powerpack pro solution provides a 230V highly stable pure sine wave output through a UK socket. As well as reliable AC output, the Pro Series provides multiple DC outputs for 12V USB 3.0 and type-C with up to 100W output.
110V versions are available on request with integrated IEC industrial connector for use on building and construction sites.
The smart LCD control panel monitors and displays both input and output power, provides fault information as well as time-to-go based upon the loads connected.
We have four AC power output options; 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W and as each version increases in output, so they also increase in watt hour capacities. All versions are capable of delivering the specified power output for the entire capacity i.e. 100% to 0% state of charge. They also have excellent overload capability and will provide 115% of the specified output depending on state of charge and temperature. View the whole range here on our Pro Series Datasheet.
Another great feature is our external AC fast charger, providing up to 540W.
Many powerpack solutions in the market today are designed for leisure applications which will typically utilise high speed internal charging. This increases internal temperatures and consequently will reduce the life of your battery and inverter.
The Pro Series uses 4 internal fans with dynamic cooling and by keeping our AC charger external to the powerpack, we ensure your battery and inverter always stay cool and optimally functional throughout use.
The Powerpack Pro series is solar compatible out of the box with an MPPT charge controller included, providing up to 200W at 12V or 400W in a 24V array. Our specially designed buck-boost controller features wide range input from 10V, meaning it can also be used as a DC charger when connected in-vehicle to the DC car socket. This can deliver up to 10A whilst on the move providing a nice 120W of trickle charging whilst in-vehicle.
Innovative, compact, robust and powerful….the new Powerpack Pro series
– call our technical team to discuss your application in more detail.
- Ideal for industrial and commercial applications
- Strong and robust industrial grade shell
- High quality energy efficient (LiFePo4) lithium battery giving more than 2000 cycles
- Compact and lightweight with no compromises to battery capacity or safety
- Smart LCD control panel monitors and displays both input and output power as well as time-to-go.
- Powerful AC charger (540W) provides fast charging from grid
- Ultra stable 230 V pure sine wave output through a single UK socket
- AC overload up to 115%
- Safe and easy to use with multiple DC outputs; 12V USB 3.0 and Type-C ( 100W) for 5x faster charging mobile devices and powering ultrabooks.
- Solar compatible with included MPPT charge controller – 200W (12V) 400W (24V)
- In-vehicle buck boost charger, compatible with both standard and smart alternators, delivers 10 amp from 12V socket whilst on the move (24V 10A in lorries and trucks)
- Temperature regulated with dynamic cooling
- Auto shutdown after 12 hours if no load is detected
- Integrated LED lights – 2 x 2W
- UK technical support and service
- Two year warranty
- Customer branding available on request
- 110V option also available on request
AC Charging Input Voltage: 230V mains charger outputs 54V @ 10A ( typical charging time under 2 hours)
Max Solar Input: 12V array at 200W, 24V array at 400W.
Solar Output: 54V / 7.5A
Output Voltage (Inverter): 230V 50Hz Pure Sine Wave through UK plug socket
Output Power (Inverter): 1000W (continuous) 1150W (Max)
Output Voltage (DC): 12V @ 10A shared across ports and socket (120W total continuous; 180W total max)
12V DC Ports: 2 x 5.5 x 2.1mm
USB 2.0: 2 x 5v/2.4A
USB 3.0: 1 x 5v / 5a (60W Max)
USB Type-C: 1 x 100W Max
LED light: Two illumination modes : 150 Lumens (Low) and 300 Lumens (High)
Dimensions: 373 x 192 x 295mm (L x D x H)
Battery Capacity: 960 Watt Hour
Operating temperature range: 0°C to -45°C (charging) , -10°C to 60°C (discharging)
Warranty: 2 year
Digital User Manual
Pro 1000 Datasheet
Pro Series Family Datasheet
- Industrial Applications
- Power for construction site
- Off grid and remote power generation when used with solar array
- Glamping tents/pods/huts to power fridge, coffee machine, lighting, TV, travel kettle, hairdryer etc
- In-vehicle power solution
- Market stalls to power lights
- Exhibition stands to power lights, laptops and payment machines
- Power tool charging in mobile applications
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Back up and emergency power during power outage
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers
- Service engineers
- Generator replacement in noise sensitive areas
There are no reviews yet.