Use code “Spring5” at checkout to save 5% on your 100+ and 450+ Powerpacks!
Silent, lightweight and innovative portable power that’s perfect for off grid outdoor activities, cabins, glamping tents, garages, market stalls and for basic backup during a power cut. Typical applications and running times can be found here. New and Exclusive to PPT we introduce our most compact and light weight all in one powerpack to date.
Packed with features the Powerpack 100+ delivers at every level providing AC and DC power easily and safely. Utilising the latest Lithium-ion battery technology the Powerpack 100+ delivers 150 Watt hour of electricity both from its rated 100W AC modified sine wave inverter, high capacity 3 x 12V 10A (total) output and 2 x USB ports (3.1A total) making it ideal to power laptops, fans, LED lights, LCD TV, fanless PC system and charge mobile devices. Recharging in the Powerpack 100+ is safe, quick and easy using the included AC adapter and 12V car adapter.
The Powerpack 100+ can also be recharged from solar using the supplied cable and up to a 30 watt solar panel.
Either of the following are great solar options:
20W Semi-flexible Panel
30W Semi-flexible Panel
The integrated LED display clearly displays battery and output status and the control panel allow simple selection of the different output options. The Powerpack 100+ also has an on board ultra bright 39 LED panel with selectable lighting output (63 and 210 Lumens) to provide up to 72 hours of illumination.
Note:Car charging will be intermittent in smart alternator/EU6 vehicles due to the lower voltage alternator voltage at times. The Powerpack 100+ minimum input voltage is 13.5V for charging. If in vehicle charging is important in your application and you have a newer vehicle then we suggest connecting the Powerpack AC charger to one of our 300W inverters that can then be connected to the car DC socket and isn’t affected by the lower alternator voltage. Please call for further advice. Review our brochure to find out more about the Powerpack 100+
- Small, quiet and ultra powerful – Lithium-ion battery provides 150 Watt Hour (Wh) of battery capacity
- Lightweight but rugged design – weighs just 1.5Kg
- Flexible output to cover all requirements – 230V AC (100W) / Triple 12V DC output (120W) / Dual USB output (3.1A total)
- Quick and easy recharging – Supplied AC charger, DC car charger and optional solar charging (up to 30W)
- Integrated LCD control panel display battery and output status
- Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 30W of 12V solar without external controller
- USB ports for mobile charging and powering USB devices such as our Niwa USB powered lights
- Integral super bright 39 LED light panel (Max 210 lumens)
- Built in Multi safety protection – 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperture
- Built in high temperature resistance LI-Polymer battery makes it safe to use even at 60 deg c
- Included Accessories : AC charger, car charger, solar cable (MC4 compatible) and 12V to car DC socket adapter (to connect any appliances with 12V DC car plug
Input Voltage (AC charging) : 230V-15V 2A ( typical charging time 6-8 hours) 3.5 x 1.35mm connnector
Input voltage (DC charging – car) : 13V-22V 2A (typical charging time 6-8 hours) 3.5 x 1.35mm connector (Note EU6 alternators will not charge all the time due to the 13.5V min input voltage)
Input Voltage (Solar Charging optional) : 12V panel (13V-22V) @ Max 2A (typical charging time 6-8 hours) 3.5 x 1.35mm connector
Output Voltage (Inverter) : 230V 50Hz Modified Sine Wave through universal socket (UK/EU)
Output Power (Inverter) : 100W (continuous) 120W (Max)
Output Voltage (DC) : 3 x 12V DC (120W total continuous; 180W total max) 5.5 x 2.1mm connectors
USB Output : 2 x 5V @ 3.1A total
39 LED light panel : two illumination modes : 63 Lumens (Low) and 210 Lumens (High) Max 72 hours light
Dimensions : 165 x 80 x 175mm (L x D x H)
Battery Capacity : 3.7V @ 40.8Ah (150 Watt Hour)
Weight : 1.5Kg
Operating temperature range : -20 deg c to +60 deg c
Warranty : 1 year
- What can it power?
- Off grid outdoor activities such as fishing and camping
- Glamping tents
- Market stalls to power lights
- Exhibition stands to power lights, laptop payment machine
- Small Power tool charging in vehicles
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Wireless survey kit – Compatible with most access points
- Back up and emergency power during power outage
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers