We at PPT are proud to work with the market leader Bluetti and welcome their latest flagship products into our domain of expertly curated power solutions.
Together we share a common goal, to bring innovative power products into applications and markets where off-grid power is a necessity and our passion for technology, combined with our expert knowledge, make us the Bluetti No 1 distributor of choice.
These uniquely scalable and innovative power solutions are perfect for off-grid or back-up power and give you the flexibility of a custom solution, in an easy to use, all-in-one product.
A powerful, highly advanced portable powerpack that delivers AC and DC for more demanding applications – the AC200Max is exceptionally high in quality and features a robust design, all packaged in a lightweight and ruggedised aluminium alloy body making this powerpack extremely versatile. Utilising the latest high energy density lithium-ion battery technology (LiFePo4) the AC200MAX provides a huge 2048 watt hour of energy with a massive 2200W AC pure sinewave 230V inverter. Plus you even have the option of expanding your storage up to a total of 8192Wh when used with two B300 modules.
The pure sinewave AC output from the UK socket inverter makes this powerpack ideal for powering more noise sensitive or more difficult inductive loads. In built protection with error code reporting also provides for fast over load and short circuit protection ensuring safe operation. The AC200MAX has a back lit, touch screen display for ease of operations and clearly informs you of the current battery level, input charging power and DC and AC output power. You can fine tune the AC200MAX to your personal preference through the touchscreen, or go remote and have all your data information and customisability at the touch of your fingertips with the Bluetti remote control app (via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.)
Recharging the AC200MAX is safe, quick and easy using the included AC adapter or from solar using the supplied cable. With in-built MPPT solar controller the AC200MAX can be charged with a solar array of up to 900W making this powerpack the ideal alternative to small generators for off grid/remote power applications. You can charge even faster by recharging from both solar and the AC mains simultaneously for a 1300W charge! The AC200Max powerpack is designed to deliver flexible and highly efficient power for industrial, commercial and leisure based applications in a reliable, easy to manage, and scalable all-in-one power solution.
Warranty : 2 year (+ additional 2 year when registered)
- Powerful, portable and exceptional quality – Lithium-ion (LiFePo4) battery provides a huge 2048 Watt Hour (Wh) of battery capacity
- Expandable storage up to 8192Wh with 2x B300 modules.
- Touch screen controls for easy configuration and operation
- Smart control and monitoring via the BLUETTI App
- Lightweight but strong aluminium alloy rugged design – weighs just 28 kg
- Flexible and powerful output to cover all requirements – 230V AC (2200W) / Regulated 12V DC output (120W) (360W via RV port)
- Wireless charging pads
- Type C output – 100W output with built in power delivery to power laptop and other USB C enabled devices
- Quick and easy recharging with supplied AC charger
- Simple in-vehicle DC charging – cable included
- Backlit touch screen panel provides accurate and detailed information on both input and output power and customisable settings
- Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 900W of solar without external controller
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports for mobile charging and powering USB power devices
- Built-in multi safety protection – 5 levels that include short circuit, overload, over-temperature and error code reporting
- Included accessories : AC mains charger, DC charging cable and solar cable (MC4 compatible)
Input Voltage (AC charging): 230V 400W (charging time 5-6 hours)
Max Input (AC + Solar): 1300W (800W using 2x AC mains chargers)
Solar Charging: Max input power 900W. Max PV current 15A
(Charging time 3-4 hours in optimal conditions)
MPPT (solar) input voltage: 10-145VDC
AC Output (Inverter): 230V 13A Pure sinewave through 4x UK socket
Output Power Continuous (Inverter): 2200W total
Output Power Overload (Inverter) 2500W: 2 minutes
DC Ports: 1x Car port, 2x DC 5521 (12V@10A shared)
USB 2.0: 2x 5V @ 3A
USB 3.0: 2x Fast charging 3.6-12V 18W
USB Type-C output: 2x 20V @ 5A / 5-15V @ 3A (100W)
Wireless Charging Pad: 2x 15W
RV Port: 1x 12V @ 30A
Battery Type: LiFePO4
Battery Capacity: 51.2V @ 40Ah (2048 Watt hour)
Expandable: up to 8192Wh with 2x B300
Operating temperature range: Charging 0 to 40℃/ discharging -20 to 40℃
Dimensions: 420 x 280 x 386.5mm
Accessories: AC mains charger cable, PV charging cable, car charging cable, DC charging cable,
Warranty: 2 year (+ additional 2 year when registered)
*Additional mains charger and adapter sold separately.
- 24/7 UPS home back-up
- Off grid and remote power generation when used with solar array
- Glamping tents/pods/huts to power fridge, small coffee machine, lighting, TV, travel kettle, small hairdryer etc
- Market stalls to power lights
- Exhibition stands to power lights, laptops, POS machine
- Power tool charging/ small grinders in mobile applications
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Back up and emergency power during power outage
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers
- Service engineers
- Generator replacement in noise sensitive areas