Exclusive to Portable Power Technology in the UK, the REDARC range of battery to battery chargers are designed and tested in Australia for the toughest conditions to provide easy and efficient in-vehicle charging of batteries.
The REDARC BCDC2420 is a 24V output 20A In-vehicle battery to battery charger designed to keep your auxiliary batteries charged to their optimum levels….whatever their type. Compatible with a wide input voltage range (9-32V) this product can work on both 12V and 24V vehicle systems.
The BCDC battery to battery charger also features a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, extracting the maximum amount of power from solar panels to charge an auxiliary battery, even during low light conditions, when you’re parked.
With multiple levels of built-in fault and battery protection, this product will act as a dual battery isolator, should the voltage get too low, the starter battery will be protected.
Proven and Tested
Compact in size, easy to install and fully sealed – water, dust and vibration are no match for the in-vehicle battery to battery charger. Designed to handle the roughest tracks in outback Australia,
the in-vehicle battery to battery charger won’t let you down and is suitable for installation in harsh environments or marine applications.
E mark Certificate
- Multi Stage Battery to Battery Charger with option of charging from both 12V or 24V system
- Start Battery Isolator
- Integrated MPPT solar regulator – extracting maximum power from solar panels to charge aux battery
- Rugged design – Fully sealed making it water and dust proof
- Lightweight and compact – weighs only 680gms
- No fan for super quiet operation
- High operating temperature to 80 deg c
- Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA and Standard Lead Acid batteries
- E Mark Certificate
Voltage Range : 9V-32V
Maximum Charging Voltage (Absorption) : 29.0V/29.8V/30.6V
Output Current : 20A
Integrated MPPT solar regulator : Yes
Solar Switch on voltage : 17.5V
Working Temperature Range : -20 to + 80 deg c
Dimensions : 150 x 120 x 37mm
Weight : 680g
Warranty : 2 years
E mark Certificate
- Tailgate lifters
- Emergency vehicles
- Any requring in-vehicle battery to battery charging
- Camper conversions