Which Leisure Battery is right for you?
Designed for the best equipped motorhomes, caravans and most demanding off grid and inverter applications
- Flexible and space efficient - it can be mounted in cabin or on its side, freeing up to 30% more space. -
- Absolutely maintenance free and suitable for long resting periods.
- Robust: leak-proof, spill-proof,high vibration and tilt resistant to 90 degrees
- It uses Gel technology (jellified electrolyte) with Ca/Ca alloy and VRLA venting (valve regulated)
- High Watt Hour performance range of 450Wh to 2400Wh. This is a powerful choice for the most demanding recreational vehicles
Designed to be a perfect fit for the most popular range of motorhomes and caravans and for use with power inverters
- Strong engine starting power and great mounting flexibility-you can mount it in the cabin or on the side.
- Its absolutely maintenance free, suitable for long lasting periods and recharge time is up to 50% faster.
- Robust: leak-proof, spill-proof, high vibration and tilt resistant to 90 degrees
- It uses built in AGM technology (absorbed glass mat Flat plate or Orbital) with Ca/Ca alloy and VRLA venting (valve regulated)
- High Watt Hour performance range of 450Wh to 2100Wh. This is a flexible and robust choice for any type of recreational vehicle
Dual (Leisure and Marine)
Designed to supply power to traditional motorhomes, caravans, boats and for use with Power Inverters
- Built for regular mounting conditions and safe gas dispersal by central desgassing and spark arrestor.
- Low Maintenance
- Robust: spill-proof, medium vibration and tilt resistant to 45 degrees
- It uses built in lead/acid flooded technology with Sb/Ca alloy and central degassing
- Watt Hour performance range from 350Wh to 550Wh. This is a great choice for classic recreational vehicles.