Our selection of high-quality, deep cycle batteries are designed by world-leading manufacturer, Exide Technologies.
These include battery management products for split charging and battery protection applications. We also offer a selection of 12V accessories that include low power 12V LED strip lights.
Batteries are the heart of any off grid or inverter based system so selecting the right type and capacity is very important.
If you’re not sure what type of battery you need, review our selection guide at the bottom the page.
Which Leisure Battery is right for you?
Designed for the best equipped motorhomes, caravans and most demanding off grid and inverter applications
- Flexible and space efficient - it can be mounted in cabin or on its side, freeing up to 30% more space. -
- Absolutely maintenance free and suitable for long resting periods.
- Robust: leak-proof, spill-proof,high vibration and tilt resistant to 90 degrees
- It uses Gel technology (jellified electrolyte) with Ca/Ca alloy and VRLA venting (valve regulated)
- High Watt Hour performance range of 450Wh to 2400Wh. This is a powerful choice for the most demanding recreational vehicles
Designed to be a perfect fit for the most popular range of motorhomes and caravans and for use with power inverters
- Strong engine starting power and great mounting flexibility-you can mount it in the cabin or on the side.
- Its absolutely maintenance free, suitable for long lasting periods and recharge time is up to 50% faster.
- Robust: leak-proof, spill-proof, high vibration and tilt resistant to 90 degrees
- It uses built in AGM technology (absorbed glass mat Flat plate or Orbital) with Ca/Ca alloy and VRLA venting (valve regulated)
- High Watt Hour performance range of 450Wh to 2100Wh. This is a flexible and robust choice for any type of recreational vehicle
Dual (Leisure and Marine)
Designed to supply power to traditional motorhomes, caravans, boats and for use with Power Inverters
- Built for regular mounting conditions and safe gas dispersal by central desgassing and spark arrestor.
- Low Maintenance
- Robust: spill-proof, medium vibration and tilt resistant to 45 degrees
- It uses built in lead/acid flooded technology with Sb/Ca alloy and central degassing
- Watt Hour performance range from 350Wh to 550Wh. This is a great choice for classic recreational vehicles.