The ultimate in deep cycle battery technology, the Exide Gel range offers reliable starting power and maximum power supply with a superior cycling performance. Robust construction ensures the battery will work through the most extreme conditions with a high resistance to vibration.
Designed to provide clean, safe power the battery acid is fixed using gel making the Exide Gel completely leak proof even when turned upside down!
The Exide Gel battery is designed for the most demanding recreational vehicles and off grid enviroments. With its market leading 1350Wh of energy at your disposal the Exide Gel range provides an ideal companion for our power inverters.
- 1350Wh - very high watt hour capacity means more power for longer, compared to equivalant Amp hour capacity batteries from our competitors
- Slow self discharge rate - still has 80% of charge after storage of 6 months
- More usable capacity - unlike a conventional battery the Exide Gel allows 100% discharge
- More cycles, longer life - Exide gel allows a higher number of cycles at the same discharge level
- Constant cold cranking performance - no loss of starting power during its lifetime
- 100% leak proof
- Perfect solution when used with solar panels or inverters
- Robust construction
- No release of acid vapours
- Extremely low gassing
- 2 Year European manufacturers guarantee for starting applications, 12 month for cyclic applications
- Cars and light vans
- Commercial vehicles
- Public utility vehicles
- Emergency and special vehicles (Police, fire, ambulances, rescue etc)
- Refrigerated vehicles
- Construction machinery
- Solar and inverter applications
- Marine (sailing boats, motorised yachts, motor boats etc)
- Leisure vehicles (caravans, mobile homes etc)