Energier Pro from TBB Power is designed for use in advanced solar system, off grid and power back up. Delivering high reliability, performance and industry leading efficiency for mission critical applications the Energier Pro is a market leading inverter-charger and perfect choice to compose hybrid power solution.
As a bi-directional inverter, the Energier pro provides grid or generator connection to your loads with powerful charging to your battery bank. If the grid is lost or weak a high speed transfer switch will connect your loads immediately to the internal inverter ensuring power to your appliances is maintained.
In applications where the Energier Pro will be used in a solar system, Solar Mode makes the energy from Sun the primary energy source, only transferring to grid when the batteries can no longer support your loads.
Where grid is not available at all i.e. Off grid, then the Energier-Pro can be used with a compatible generator to provide Automatic Generator Start when solar can no longer power your appliances.
The low frequency pure sine wave inverter has outstanding peak power capability that will enable easy and highly reliable starting of more demanding loads such as freezer, air conditioning, washing machine and vacuum cleaner.
The internal smart battery charger is fully adjustable to match your battery bank and providing output up to a massive 30A. The charging algorithm allows for charging of all battery chemistries including AGM, GEL and even Lithium-ion.
The Energier Pro is fully programmable using the Vision Lite monitor (optional accessory) or via PC/laptop connection and TBB software. (compatible cable required)
The RCF monitor with LED display is supplied with the Energier Pro as basic remote control.
PPT also offers complete wall mounted SIES off grid hybrid system that integrates the Energier Pro, Solar Mate Solar controller and solar energy management.
- 2000VA Pure Sine wave output with outstanding peak power
- High Speed transfer switch
- High Efficiency – up to 94.8%
- Extremely low standby power consumption – Just 4W in power save mode
- Solar Mode – Selectable to allow solar as primary energy source only switching to grid at preset battery voltage level
- Multiple stage with temperature compensation, powerful and programmable 45A Smart battery charger charges all battery types at 24V
- Integrated AGS (Automatic Generator Start) – allows for use with grid source from generator
- AEA (Automatic Energy Allocation) – Programmable to allocate available power to loads first then charging if grid is restricted.
- Industry leading reliability backed up with 5 year UK warranty
- RCF monitor included – provides basic control and display
- Fully programmable using RAPconfig software (provided on request), TCC200 serial port device (optional) and Windows PC
- Optional Vision lite control centre provides immediate programming of key features, battery and load management
Nominal input battery voltage : 24V
Output voltage and frequency : 230Vac +- 2%, 50 Hz +- 0.1%
Continuous output power at 25 deg c (VA) : 2000VA
Continuous output power at 25 deg c (W) : 1600 W
Continuous output power at 40 deg c (W) : 1450 W
Overload Capability : > 110% for 15 mins
Overload Capability : > 125% for 1 min
Overload Capability : > 150% for 20 seconds
Surge rating : 300%
Efficiency : 92%
THD : <3%
Zero load power (power saving mode) : 14 W (3.5 W)
Overload protection : auto disconnect with 3 times restart attempt
Nominal output voltage : 24Vdc
Maximum output current (adjustable) : 30A
AC input range : 195Vac – 264Vac
Battery types : AGM/GEL/Semi traction/traction/LiFePO4
Temperature compensation : -4mV/deg c/cell
Other Data :
Transfer time : UPS mode – 16ms GEN mode – 2 s
Transfer switch rating : 31A
Automatic Generator Start (AGS) : Built in AGS
Battery connector : M6 x 2
AC terminal : M4
Dimensions : 485 x 265 x 145 mm
Weight : 18 Kg
Standards : CE-EMC/CE-LVD/E-mark
Warranty : 5 years
- Off grid solar hybrid system – glamping sites, outbuildings, small residential homes
- Power back for grid outages in holiday homes, farms and shops
- Rural electrification projects to provide for example lighting, water pump, fridge