We at PPT are proud to work with the market leader Bluetti and welcome their latest flagship products into our domain of expertly curated power solutions.
Together we share a common goal, to bring innovative power products into applications and markets where off-grid power is a necessity and our passion for technology, combined with our expert knowledge, make us the Bluetti No 1 distributor of choice.
These uniquely scalable and innovative power solutions are perfect for off-grid or back-up power and give you the flexibility of a custom solution, in an easy to use, all-in-one product.
The Bluetti EP500Pro is an easy to manage, home-back-up power system that has one of the largest lithium batteries available inside an all-in-one solution. With a 5100Wh of LiFePo4 energy storage and a 3000W pure sinewave AC power inverter you’ll be able to comfortably run your household appliances, even during a power outage. The EP500Pro is also ideal for providing power to completely off-grid or remote locations such as holiday homes, cabins, sheds, workshops, garages or camping sites.
If you are off-grid, why not consider recharging from solar? The EP500Pro supports up to 2400W of PV solar input, allowing you to run a substantially large solar array directly into the powerpack. You can also monitor and configure your system with easy over wi-fi or Bluetooth, using the Bluetti remote control app.
Using both AC mains and 2400w of solar input, you can fast recharge the entire system in under 2 hours. You can even expand your total storage up to a massive 11,244Wh by combining the EP500Pro with up to two B300 lithium modules.
The advanced Battery Management System and LiFePO4 chemistry bring the EP500Pro incredible safety and durability. It even supports software updates through an internet connection with the built-in dual-core microcomputer.
Unlike gasoline generators, BLUETTI EP500Pro keeps your lights on and laptops charged without the upkeep costs of fuel, without any harmful carbon monoxide fumes and without the unnecessary noise. From phone chargers to air conditioners and everything in between, the EP500Pro can power all these devices, meaning that even if the power goes out, you can still boil the kettle, put on the TV and keep your wi-fi running at top speed.
Warranty : 5 year
- Powerful, portable and exceptional quality – Lithium-ion (LiFePo4) battery provides a huge 5100 Watt Hour (Wh) of battery capacity
- Touch screen controls for easy configuration and operation
- Smart control and monitoring via the BLUETTI App
- Flexible and powerful output to cover all requirements – 230V AC (3000W) / regulated 12V DC output (120W) (360W via RV port)
- Wireless charging pads
- Type-C output – 100W output with built in power delivery to power laptops and other USB C enabled devices
- Quick and easy recharging – supplied AC charger and optional solar charging (up to 3000W Input for ultra-fast charging)
- Simple in-vehicle DC charging – cable included
- Backlit touch screen panel provides accurate and detailed information on both input and output power and customisable settings
- Solar charging compatible that lets you plug in up to 2400W of solar without external controller
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports for mobile charging and powering USB power devices
- Built in multi safety protection – 5 levels that include short circuit, overload and over-temperature and error code reporting
- Accessories : AC charging cable, PV charging cable
Input Voltage (AC charging): 230V-42V 5A ( typical charging time 2-4 Hours)
Solar Charging: Max input power 2400W. Max PV current 12A*2
MPPT (solar) input voltage: 35-150VDC
AC Output (Inverter): 230V 13A Pure sinewave through 5x UK socket
Output Power Continuous (Inverter): 3000W total
Output Power Overload (Inverter) 3750W: 2 minutes
DC Ports: 1x Car port, 2x 5521 (12V@10A Shared)
USB 2.0: 2x 5V @ 3A
USB 3.0: 2x Fast Charging 3.6-12V 18W
USB Type-C output: 2x 20V @ 5A / 5-15V @ 3A (100W)
Wireless Charging Pad: 2x 5W-15W
RV Port: 1x 12V @ 30A
Battery Type: LiFePO4
Battery Capacity: 51.2V @ 100Ah (5100 Watt hour)
Operating temperature range: Charging 0 to 40℃ / discharging -20 to 40℃
Dimensions: 580 x 300 x 760mm
Accessories: AC charging cable, PV charging cable
Warranty: 5 year
- 24/7 UPS home back-up
- Off grid and remote power generation when used with solar array
- Glamping tents/pods/huts to power fridge, freezers, coffee machines, lighting, TV, kettles, hairdryers and power tools
- Garages, cabins and holiday homes
- Market stalls and exhibition stands
- Power tool operation and recharging
- Remote CCTV and security surveillance
- Back up and emergency power during power outage
- Portable power for relief and rescue workers
- Generator replacement in noise sensitive areas